HBR4HFS, is another 4-banders series from Hambuilder. It is a medium size desktop transceiver with big enough power. We try to keep it low cost, simple to operate and simple to maintain. This item actually an upgraded power of HBR4HFN with previously providing maximum 50W power out by using 2x IRF530 as the final transistor. We can still adjust the power out to QRP level (below 10W) if required.
*. 2.2 Inch TFT Display
*. ATMega128 microcontroller
*. ADE-1 main mixer
*. Up to 100W power out at 80m and 40m, 90W at 30m, 35W at 20m
*. RX gain setting
*. TX gain setting (power out adjusting 0-100W)
*. Mic gain setting
*. Auto sensing Fan
*. 2 x IRFP150 final transistor
*. Morse generator, with ATTiny13 microcontroller
Band Coverage (programmable) :
80m (3.500.000 – 4.000.000)
40m (6.000.000 – 7.250.000)
30m (10.100.000 – 11.500.000)
20m (14.000.000 – 14.349.999)
*. Exciter complete set
*. DC chord
*. Condenser Microphone
DISCLAIMER : https://hambuildercom/terms-and-conditions/
1. Purchasing this Product means being prepared to comply with the applicable requirements & policies.
2. This is a home-brew Product and is designated for personal use only.
3. Adequate knowledge in radio electronics is required in using this Product.
4. Hambuilder is not liable for any damage or error caused by users failed experiments and/or learning process.
5. This Product is under limited warranty, however warranty shall be rendered null and void if : (https://hambuildercom/terms-and-conditions/ )